Monday 19 March 2012

Website design images

I have now started to create my website, and adding stories. My website now consists of stories which were shown on my newspaper but I have ensured that the images used are different to those I have used on my newspaper. I have taken a new picture of my Media teacher who is also mentioned in my story as Peter Sheffield, This shows a wide variety of imagery and also towards my target audience if they go on my website they will know that this story has been followed and that a lot images and information has been provided.


I have cropped this image to use on my website so there isn't a waste of space above the head of 'Peter Sheffield'
This will be used on my website to illustrate the story which has also been shown on my newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment