Monday 31 October 2011

More images

After doing some more independent work around Portsmouth in relation to my newspaper, I have took some more images of the spinnaker tower and I have took these pictures at night where the spinnaker tower is lit up in a various range of colours.
From this, I thought I could either incorporate these images into my newspaper with a colour scheme or include the images in relation to a new story.

There are the night images I took -






The above images are more detailed as they was taken with a higher megapixel camera so if I decide to chose images I will chose these ones as it is clearer and the readers can identify the image easier. 






As you can see, each image has been taken when the tower has been lit up in a specific colour and from different angle or quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment