Monday 31 October 2011

Developing images through photoshop

After looking through my designs I have sound that this image seemed to be more appropriate to identify the spinnaker tower with its clarity -


I decided from this image to edit it within photoshop to give it a more interesting and modern look, to sell Gunwharf as a modern, new and exciting place as a local attraction in Portsmouth.


As I was trying out ideas to make this more ultra-modern in relation to the representation of Gunwharf, I filtered this image through stylize and glowing edges. 
I have decided to edit this further to create a more identified image of this as this is too dark and wasn't what I intended.
Throughout my development of filtered images through photoshop I have decided I have to emphasize the bright colours involved as the dark image can be blurred and unidentifiable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment