Monday 20 February 2012

Page two development


Work on my page two of my newspaper. Here I have included the same colour scheme as shown on my front cover. The inside news at the top is also linked with my front cover, the refurbishment of the castle has been included here with 'monument'.
Along side the left I have included a four day outlook (still needs work with imagery of weather) sun and moon (set and rise times) high and low tides (for Portsmouth and Chichester) and finally contact details, here I have ensured I use a wide variety of media apart from just telephone. I have used website and telephone number. When I go to edit my page two in more detail, I will use other media forms such as - twitter, Facebook and myspace. These modern websites are now commonly used and will represent my newspaper to a younger audience. Which newspaper don't tend to do nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment