Monday 6 February 2012

Bottom banner

I have decided to use this image for the bottom banner of my newspaper. The reason for this is because due to the poor quality of my images taken with my camera, I was unable to include human interest imagery. This image proved to be the best quality amongst my peers, therefore to make my newspaper high quality, I chose this.





I then took this image to photoshop, to take away the brightness of the suns reflection and to add to the license place, to make this image show connotations of authenticity. I altered the contrast and brightness of the image; Brightness down and contrast up. I feel that this image now, is suitable for newspaper viewing and is now more of a professional image. I now have to crop the image so it is suitable for a bottom banner viewing.



After cutting round the car with photoshop, I refined the edges using the smooth and feather tool. By doing this it reduces how square the image originally looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment