Monday 16 January 2012

Images around Portsmouth


Image of Portsmouth at night could be used as a small article talking about businesses or even lighting in Portsmouth, relating to the proximity of my newspaper and also the readership.


Image of a 'shop to let' in Portsmouth, this image could be used to discuss business situations in Portsmouth, either new businesses or lost businesses. 


This image, could be used for advertisement on my newspaper, this one selling half price aurora bracelets from a local shop in Portsmouth.


These 3 images, for 50% seasonal reductions could be used for any form of advertisement which I could incorporate into my newspaper.


This image, although pixilated, could be used as a small article about primark or their cutomers. This image was taken specifically for human interest.


A closed long shot of 'The News' shop in Portsmouth, this could be representing closure of the shop and also an end of an era with a local newspaper.


Close up of the shop window, this image could also be used as a front cover, stating the end of 'The News' and thanking all their customers for their support. Obviously, this image will need some photoshop editing. This is be my next step.

After deciding that I needed more images for my newspaper, I went out and took images which could be both used for human interest and advertisement. After going through my images with my peers and teachers, I have now decided that this does lack in human interest. So my next step will be to take more images involving people.

No comments:

Post a Comment