Monday 16 January 2012

Photoshop my image


I originally started off with this image, and I have decided to use this image for my newspaper. I firstly needed to remove the ceiling lights and writing on the paper. This was done through the use of clone tool and smudge tool.


Here you can see I am now able to change the picture to present what I want it to present in relation to my target audience. Starting with my own text on the paper.


I have now included my own text on the paper "Thank you to all our customers who have supported us We couldn't have made it this far without you!" This resembling the closure of a local shop. My next step is to change the bottom sign of 'The News' to something more generalisable to other shops, such as "half price on Carlsberg" or "drinks in fridge"




Now I have edited the image to be suitable for the article and my newspaper. "50% off all Carlsberg" showing that previously the shop had problems with sales and started to reduce the price of products. I have left some real natural ambient lighting to the right of the poster, to increase the realism of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment