Monday 26 September 2011

Photoshop

Photoshop will also play a vital role into creating my magazine, with the use of cropping, colour matching, mixing and changing to all different types of images.
By using this program in relation to the production of my newspaper, I will be able to create the perfect image which will suit the genre and the story to interest my target audience.

From this ordinary photo of a girl sat on the floor doing her homework, I will be able to edit this so it looks more professional and to it relates to the story involved and distractions which could occur from the mese en scen can be removed to increase the professionalism. 


As you can see, with the use of photoshop I have been able to crop the image and to erase all inappropriate material in the mise en scen, such as the walls and polls. 
The reason for this in relation to a magazine is because It will be small and easier to maneuver when deciding where the image will be placed and it also focuses on the main image for the audience to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment