Monday 19 September 2011

Familiarising myself with programs which will be used for my Newspaper

The Program that I will use to help ensure my newspaper is modern, high quality and also attractive to my target audience will be Photoshop and in-design.
The reason for this is because they both have a tools and advanced technology to help you alter pictures to get the look you are going for and to help it looks professional.

Photoshop is a program designed for you to change images, colour, size, shape, angle and many more. This will help me to ensure that my newspaper will look just how I it want it too and not how ordinary pictures make it look.

In-design is able to creates a page for you of any shape or form in a way that looks professional and unique to what text you are trying to portray to your audience.
With my choice of a newspaper, In-design will help me to create mastheads, logos, slogans and also columns that will not interfere with each other and can be used to spacing and size can be accurate to the dimensions of my newspaper.
As you can see here, these columns are used for efficient use.


By using this, I am able to make all my text and imagery line up in a way that will look presentable and recognisable as a magazine to the target audience. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment